Nurtura Health Blog
Inflammation – Is it Good or Bad? Believe it or not, inflammation may be a good thing! We have all experienced acute inflammation at some point in our lives, whether it be a sprained ankle, splinter, or a cut… As a result, we see the affected area turn red, puffy and hot as our immune […]
Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis… What is the difference? Is joint pain holding you back and stopping you from doing the things you enjoy? Do you have early-morning pain and stiffness that worsens with joint use? Do you have local tenderness and/or soft tissue swelling? Do you ask yourself if you’ll ever be able to move with […]
Do you want to shed a few extra kilos, increase your energy and feel renewed? It may be time to detoxify your colon! At birth, the inner lining of our intestines is pink, clean and supple. Over time, however, the combination of poor diet, stress and exposure to environmental toxins may cause the intestines to […]
Is your body overloaded with toxins? Do you frequently suffer from diarrhoea, constipation, bloating or gut pain? Within your digestive system, you have trillions of helpful bacteria (and other organisms), together referred to as your “microbiome”. In a healthy digestive system, these bacteria coexist in balance with each other. However, they may be disrupted by […]
Which is the chicken and which is the egg? Poor sleep and/or anxiety may be a cause of fatigue, but it may also be a consequence of fatigue, thus creating a vicious cycle. Insomnia may manifest as difficulty falling asleep (sleep onset insomnia), or waking through the night and having difficulty getting back to sleep […]
Read more posts
- Inflammation… Are You Inflamed?
- Osteoarthritis versus Osteoporosis
- Detoxify Your Colon and Shed Weight!
- Detoxification – Toxin Overload and Fatigue
- Fatigue? Insomnia? Are You Caught in the Cycle?
- Are You Feeling Stressed and Fatigued??
- Allergies and Immune Dysregulation
- Women’s Health – Fertility and Preconception Health Care
- Women’s Health – Perimenopause… Menopause… Postmenopause
- Women’s Health – Leiomyomas (Uterine Fibroids)
- Women’s Health – Endometriosis
- Women’s Health – Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women’s Health – Luteal Phase Defects
- Women’s Health – Menorrhagia (Heavy periods)
- Women’s Health – Amenorrhoea and Oligomenorrhoea
- Women’s Health – Dysmenorrhoea (Painful Periods)
- Women’s Health – Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Women’s Health – Sex Hormones & the Reproductive Cycle
- Women’s Health – Are Your Hormones Affecting Your Life?
- Happy Birthday to Nurtura Health!!
- Gut-Brain Connection (Part 2)
- Gut-Brain Connection (Part 1)
- Winning the “War Against Pain”
- Feeling Tired? Fatigue and the Energy Crisis.
- Catch 22: Is it Inflammation, Insulin Resistance or Both?
- Surviving the Flu Season – Help is at Hand!
- Nurtura Health – Our Blog